TLC REVEALS NEW CELEBRITY CONTRIBUTORS FOR WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
New season premieres Sunday, March 5 at 10/9c
TLC’s Emmy Award-winning series, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? returns this spring with a new group of celebrities ready to delve into their lineage and get answers to the questions they’ve wondered about their entire lives. Eight new one-hour episodes bring more unexpected turns and surprising discoveries of great historical significance. Executive Produced by Lisa Kudrow and Dan Bucatinsky, the new season premieres on Sunday, March 5th at 10/9c.
This season’s celebrity contributors include:
· Jessica Biel makes surprising discoveries that change what she thought knew about her heritage.
· Julie Bowen uncovers the story of two relatives whose moral codes are from opposite ends of the spectrum.
· Courteney Cox traces her maternal line back seven centuries to the Medieval times to discover royalty in her lineage and an unbelievable tale of family drama.
· Jennifer Grey uncovers new information about the grandfather she thought she knew, learning how he survived adversity to become a beacon of his community.
· Smokey Robinson searches for answers behind the mystery of why his grandfather disappeared from his children's lives and finds a man tangled in a swirl of controversy.
· John Stamos digs into the mystery of how his grandfather became an orphan, and learns of tensions between families that led to a horrible crime.
· Liv Tyler learns that her family is tied into the complicated racial narrative of America.
· Noah Wyle unravels the mystery of his maternal line, uncovering an ancestor who survived one of America’s bloodiest battles.