- About - Who is Lynn?
- Beginners - Start Here
- Family History Writing Challenge
- The Corner Store
- Writing Your Family History
- Helpful Research Tips
- Irish Genealogy for Beginners
- Old Fashioned Recipe Collection
- The Family History Blog to Book Project
- Tools for the Family History Writer
- Mind Mapping for Genealogists
- 2013 Genealogy Conferences
- Advertise Here
Open Thread: What's On Your Christmas Wish List?
I will start with myself. Unbelievably, I have no big-ticket items this year. I was blessed with a Kindle for my birthday, and I really love it. I am asking for a light for my Kindle reader. I love to read in bed, (often it’s the only time in the day I have to read). It’s an inexpensive little item, but will be a valued addition to my Kindle experience and will allow my husband to sleep while I read into the wee hours of the night.(pretty sure I'm getting it)
It’s your turn, what’s on your Christmas Wish List?