Thank you to Joan at http://www.luxegen.ca/ for including me on her Happy 101 Award list. It is nice to know that I am making a contribution to the online genealogy community.
In the spirit of this award here are the 10 things that make me happy.
1. My two daughters- watching them grow into beautiful, intelligent self-assured women.
2. My husband - enjoying quality time together
3. Writing- I love the journey and the opportunity it provides me to grow.
4. Genealogy- of course, the discovery, the order and the wonderful community.
5. Traveling- I love the adventure and change from everyday life it offers.
6. Cooking - I love to cook for family and friends, especially Italian.
7. Reading- I love to be able to escape to another world through words, fascinating.
8. Babies- I love babies, especially Jack and Jude.
9. A summer's day by the pool